Monday, May 04, 2009

The other sight

From one of my dear friends R.
I received a surprise-snailmail
Inside a yellow small envelope sat some letters, which had to be aranged to a certain word, referring to my story: "going to the other side"

which you can read on this link. on my weblog.
(scroll first downward to start reading at the beginning of the story)


I had gone through some discouraging storms last year to reach the other side...
so the letters were very encouraging to me.

She (My friend Ria) is doing very good workshops with creative painting
see: www.mariavanderven.nl
in where she coaches you, while you are painting, to see and help you find "inside your heart" what treasure is hidden there..mostly lost and/or hidden under piles long ago....

in a recent TV-program (open in Explorer) you can see a little part of her and someone during the workshop, but for every person this process will be completely different.

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

How very cool! Wonderful idea!