Friday, May 08, 2009

breakfast






This morning when I opened the garage-door to let Tommy inside,
I saw a coal-tit tweeting, with a meal in his beak, sitting on the fence.

Right above the fence on my neighbours-shed is his house.
The bird-house is not in a very good condition, because the floor almost falls out,
but the bird seemingly does n't mind.
I hope it will last, till the little birds are out.

I sat myself in the garage, on my washing-machine with my camera and a cup of coffee and waited for his coming ....looking what his next meal would be for his young.

It's so nice to see what the breakfast looks like, many caterpillars, and spider.
very rich meals!
Every-time when he came back with another meal, he tweeted so his young could hear him coming...and me too...
click-click images for better view on the meals

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, my dear! How beautiful--and it almost seems like he's posing for you toward the end there! What a darling little bird.

Have I told you how much I look forward to seeing what you come up with next each day? You are just amazing.

iwings said...

I think he did..he turned around more than once, to show off!

I myself am as curious...what will come up for the next day!