Thursday, May 21, 2009

gone out!





It was only some minutes later.

I suddenly saw that the little baby-bird was hanging out very far!
Then in a split second the bird flew away.....!
gone out!
Immediately the next bird sat in front the hole....and also went flying....!
Then a third bird came out...and went flying after his sisters and brothers.

It all happened so quickly that I could only capture the birds sitting in the hole...
the flying away was too fast to capture.
I was so amazed that I was just there,with my camera, at the final minute...
that I saw them flying out with my own eyes.

(The 3 last photos are all different birds, just before flight...even they all look alike)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh, how wonderful that you were able to witness these extraordinary moments! These fledglings are precious!