Saturday, April 21, 2007

wild attack



While I was busy photographing this birth of butterfly...
Suddenly ...out of nowhere...
bzzzzzzz...buzzzz...bzzzzzzzzzz.
buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
buuuzzzzzz, buzzz, angry buzzzzzing...

and even louder buzzing
swarming around my head.... in my garden..
enormous...flight of.... what I later saw were bees, it could be wasps too.
at first I could not discern clearly.

I could not believe my eyes...
had to go inside, because they came flying all around me, way too close...!
they even flew inside the house.
Being a pincushion...was not on my agenda...
but they disturbed all my IMPORTANT photographing!
coincidence???
what a lousy mean... trick.
I sprayed some water, with my water wave..
for watering plants, but now for bees..to frighten them, so they would go some place else,
They even got more wild!!!!!
So I stopped the water wave.
and waited.

No comments: