Tuesday, June 10, 2008

trouble


After the ladybug came out I wanted to make some more photo's
from different angles...
and then something very disastrous happened..........auch!

He fell....tumbling down with paper and all...

probably I hit the lens on the paper, because of very short distance with the extension tube,
(I dropped my macrolens recently....in repair now, so I have to help myself out with this extension tube.....grrrr).
So the ladybug fell....as his wings were very soft,in the beginning)...he got a bump in on of his wings...
I felt so sorry!
Now for the ladybug I produced a great disaster....which is..
he cannot fly...
I really had a hard time ...because when you follow an animal for several weeks ...
you gone start loving them...
I don't like the suffering part in this broken world very much...(wheather it is people or little tiny creatures...its all the same to me in essence.)

No comments: