Wednesday, March 26, 2008

eating seed




While spring arrived....
it still does not look like so.
snowstorms, hailstorms....freezing circumstances.
Yet it is Springtime.

Its also like that in spiritual matters.

as promises from God are given
rain and snow...are going over them...making things look the opposite.

Isaiah 55 :10,11
For as the rain and snow come from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
So shall My Word be that goes forth out of My mouth:
it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Eating the Word in cold freezing opposite circumstances...
This is what I try...to hold on.

No comments: