Thursday, April 14, 2022

Flycatcher is back!



 It was quite misty this morning when I awoke.

I sat with my coffee looking and a bit pondering...meanwhile enjoying the beauty of the mist outside. Than suddenly I noticed the flycatcher!

 He' s back all the way from Africa back to my garden. Every year I try to catch his first arrival day. 

Actually I was  thinking this week, that he's late. Former years I thought he arrived here earlier. (I checked it and that's not really true...many times he was here around this time...and sometimes even later).

I am happy he arrived today or better said that I noticed him today being back.

Such a beautiful bird tweeting and tjirping all day.

Here is the link of his annual arrival times.

https://iwings.blogspot.com/search/label/flycatchertime

No comments: