Sunday, September 19, 2021

wormholes






I always have this feeling when autumn arrives...'Oh no!!! not yet! please stay away a bit longer'        Please wait...shorter days...colder temperatures, raining... falling leaves...No not today!

However fact is, that I cannot ignore the presence of autumn, nor hold on tight to summer. 

Anyway, today I looked at the leaves and noticed how a worm or a caterpillar had eaten a way though the leaf.

It's interesting to see what shapes he has made...lines, squares, dots and more funny shapes.

Actually I always wondered who would do that, which creature I mean. Is it a worm, a bug or caterpillar. Who is doing this? Then on the second last photo I spotted a small caterpillar when I looked at the photos on my computer.(when you click the image it more visible)

No comments: