Wednesday, June 14, 2017

bird nest inspection

 coal-tit
I made a beginning to inspect the bird nests of the birds that have hatched.
I found a coal-tit's nests full of beautiful colours.
all in blues. and one unhatched egg.

 The second nest is a coal-tit's nest.
Furnished with beautiful colours as well!
In beautiful orange pinks!
However this nest did not hatch. 
The parents did not finish their job for unknown reasons.
5 unfinished eggs were left.

 coal-tit
Coal-tit nest with one unfinished egg. 
Unfortunately I dropped the egg when I carefully took out the nest,
but not careful enough so that it fell on the ground.

 coal-tit
This nest was empty but it had also on dead baby bird.

Flycatcher
The last nest is the flycatchers nest.
All gone out without any problems.

Another time I will show the nuthatch nest and the blue-tits nest.
but I need a higher ladder to be able to inspect it.

No comments: