Thursday, July 07, 2011

Blue-Fluff (Poespoes)



There he was again, in my garden.
The greyblue fluffy cat.

Blue fluff as I named him, listens to the name of Poespoes.
As I found out some months ago.
He had been here before.
more than once.
Poespoes is a runawaycat.
He lives in a nearby village, and he seems to like my village.
which is about 2, 3 kilometers from the place where he lives.
he is roaming around in the area.

As I know now where he lives, and that he is a runawaycat,
I tried to tempt him to come.
First he ran away, but then some moments later,
I heard a highpitched whining Mjiiieuw, mjiiieeuw,
as if he was happy with the attention.
As he is a very nice cat, he came to me, I could pick him up and bring him inside the house.
When I came in, Bibi slipped out.
That made it even easier, no confrontation and hissing sounds or whatsoever.

I gave Poespoes some of Bibi's food which he eagerly swallowed.
I could tell he was very hungry.
Within seconds the food was all gone.

Meanwhile I phoned his owner.
As she came, she was so happy to have him back!
He had been away for 3 weeks!
Such a lovely cat, with a very mind of his own.

2 comments:

Mannie said...

Leaves me wondering how did you know the owner...

iwings said...

She was searching for the cat in the neighbourhood on her bike.
When I was outside, she asked me if I had seen a greyblue cat. And I said Yes!
So we talked a while, told the Poespoes was a runaway cat, (The cat seemed to love this area, for unexplainable reason) she gave me her adres, when I saw him again, I would contact her.