Wednesday, December 12, 2007

soon to be released!!!

glory


harvest


coat of many colors


I will bless you like the stars


he laughs at fear, and is afraid of nothing


provision


soaring above the storms


vision

soon to be released!

One of my dreams, for a long... long time is:
to have cards published from my paintings (see www.iwings.eu)
This summer I decided to jump into the deep waters,
not knowing where this journey will lead me.

I only knew I wanted to do it, and just start with the beginnings
So I made preparations to find out all the hows, where's do's and don'ts.
I faced many mountains of obstacles.
For me I am not such an organised person,
actualy to be honest, I hate planning and organising things.

But now the cards are ready to be printed
and I expect them to be printed end of this month.

If you are interested for buying : please sent email.
the cards are going to be wrapped in beautiful enveloppes,
matching perfectly with the card .

No comments: