Tuesday, September 18, 2007

mouse

A loud screaming MIAAAUWWWW ...MIAAAAUUUWWWW ...outside

Its dark & raining.
I think: Bibi has a mouse..
I think: or he wants to be inside, because of raining.
I open the door,
look if he has a mouse, couldn't see, because of the dark.
Inside... suddenly runs this mouse around my legs
running for its life!
I make a kind of a dance
mouse runs away under the curtains

Bibi as a real cat, starts the chase again.
cat and mouse play,
and suddenly I am invited too in the game.
Mouse runs through the room,
Bibi runs through the room....
Catches the mouse.
as I catch Bibi, he drops the mouse...starts running again.
same play over and over.
Finally the mouse does not run anymore.
game over...

I pick up the mouse plus Bibi
and put them both outside in the dark & rain...
What a cat

No comments: